Imperium Multimedia is bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). The NPPs are designed to protect the confidentiality of the information and the privacy of individuals by regulating the way personal information is managed. Personal information is, generally, information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual. Imperium Multimedia is committed to protecting the privacy and security of its online visitors. This policy statement provides our visitors and players with an overview of the measures we have taken to provide a safe online environment.
- Imperium Multimedia is a company developing and publishing games for the web and mobile devices. When customers play games developed by Imperium Multimedia, Imperium Multimedia may collect certain personal customer information, such as name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, mobile phone number, credit card information, information from customers profile at SNS, and other personal or non-personal information.
- Non-personal information is non-personally identifiable information such as, but not only technical information about customer’s, mobile device, including IP Address, mobile device ID, network Media Access Control address and connection, username, user ID, feature usage, gameplay statistics, scores, and achievements.
- Imperium Multimedia collects non-personal information when customers use on-line products and services and/or play games on by Imperium Multimedia’ own tools or through third-party technologies like server log files, web beacon, cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies to collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses ( including for purposes of determining customers’ approximate geographic location), mobile device ID or other identifiers, browser types, browser language, information passed from customers browser, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, information about customers’ media, peripheral hardware, software and/or applications installed on device, domain names and types, landing pages, pages viewed and order of those pages, the date and amount of time spent on particular pages, other Internet and website usage information, game state and the date and time of activity on Imperium Multimedia websites or games, information about how customers uses the game, including game metrics and statistics, feature usage and purchase history.
- Imperium Multimedia collects personal information during customer registration by using Facebook Connect, Twitter, Google Play Games, or other authentication options to create an account or profile, customer support or technical service request, newsletter subscription, marketing surveys, or otherwise through use of Imperium Multimedia, games. Imperium Multimedia may also receive non-personal data from third parties.
- Imperium Multimedia collects, stores, and uses personal and non-personal customers information to provide customers with new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, to improve Imperium Multimedia’ products and services, to troubleshoot technical problems, for authentication purposes, to ensure the proper functioning of Imperium Multimedia products and services.
- Imperium Multimedia will never share customer’s personally identifiable information with third parties without the customer’s consent. Imperium Multimedia may access and disclose personal information in connection with report abuse functions in Imperium Multimedia products and services, to enforce legal rights and comply with law or to comply with an order of government entity or other competent authority or when Imperium Multimedia has a reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, property, operations users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage.
- To prevent fraudulent activities and behaviors that may negatively affect the experiences of a player, Imperium Multimedia is for the prevention of fraud for Imperium Multimedia internet presence, during the use of online products and mobile platforms.
- Information, that Imperium Multimedia customers disclose in any online chatrooms, blogs, message boards, users’ profiles, or in similar forums on Imperium Multimedia sites is considered to be public information. Customers should be aware that any personally identifiable information that is submitted in the course of these public activities can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums. Imperium Multimedia is not responsible for the personally identifiable information customers make public.
- Imperium Multimedia implements reasonable security measures to protect the security of customer information both online and offline to protect customer information. Imperium Multimedia takes reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of customer databases and records but cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. The customer is aware that transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, so Imperium Multimedia cannot guarantee the security of data while it is being transmitted.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
The privacy protection of children under 13 years of age is among these laws. Imperium Multimedia will not accept or keep personally identifiable information for children under the age of 13 and will deny or revoke access to the site based on this law. If you have a child under the age of 13 who has registered for this site, please contact an Administrator to have the associated account disabled.
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. You’ll find links to our partners’ privacy policies below:
The “Global Multiplayer” mode in our games consists of playing matches, competing against other players in the leaderboard, and winning prizes on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
During the multiplayer match, the player is pitted against another player avatar (fighter and their stats pulled from the server).
We hope that you enjoy playing our games!
© Imperium Multimedia